The experience of the golden plains, the Croatian granary, with a visit to the Papuk hill that decorates it. Experience the Pannonian idyll introducing the history, cultural traditions and enjoying the extraordinary culinary and enological offer of this rich region.
08:30 Zagreb / Bus departure (bus station - tourist platforms 502-506).
Pozega: a shorter free time and go to a short tour of the city accompanied by our guide
Nasice: views of the city park and the famous castle PEJAČEVIĆ.
Free time for coffee, lunch.
The heath Višnjica (Slavonian estate): accommodation in a room.
Dinner at the hotel, overnight.
Visiting the farm: professional guidance and learning about growing vegetables, a tour of greenhouses, stables and farms fallow deer.
Free afternoon to relax, walking, riding ... .. (the possibility of additional payment for lunch in the restaurant).
Show cooking - food made from sweet potatoes with a tasting.
From 20.00 pm - dinner in a restaurant with a tambourine. Overnight stay.
Papuk: The hiking lasts 3 hours and includes a tour of the most beautiful parts of the park with a mountain lodge, Jankovačko lake and waterfall SKAKAVAC.
Lunch: Mountain house Jankovac.
The heath Višnjica - Continuing the journey toward Zagreb.
Arrival in Zagreb in early evening.
Accommodation: At The Višnjica heath (hotel / annex) in 1/2 room with half board 2
Transportation: In our organization, bus or mini-bus; own vehicle (if applicable / available on request).
• Shuttle tourist bus to the program
• AccommodationAt The Višnjica heath(hotel / annex) in 1/2 based on 2 half
• Tamburitza players at dinner
• Riding on the farm
• The tasting of products from sweet potatoes
• A tour of Pozega and Nasice with guide
• tour guide during the trip
• Preparation and organization of the trip.
• Professional guides are available in different languages on request
• Supplements for 1/1 room.
• Ticket for Papuk and lunch in the mountain hut: 150.00 Kn
• Additional activities can be included in the tour look under "Our Services"
All data are indicative and not binding.
Please contact us for making an offer tailored to your wishes!
Contact us at email@example.com!